Saturday, October 6, 2012

Random Thoughts...

Hello readers,

It's time for my monthly post that I keep forgetting to do.  I pretend to be very busy, but let me fill you in with a few thoughts of mine from the past couple of weeks.

I want to first start by talking about a conversation that I had with a friend that turned into pure brilliance.  This is for you Mr. Cul-de-sac (which in French literally means "butt of the sack").  Not kidding, Wikipedia it if you don't speak French.  Now I know why we still use the French phrase instead of the translated English phrase.  I totally want to live on a butt sack now.

Anyways, if you haven't heard of the game "Second Life," it's basically a nerd's place of escaping reality and pretending they have friends.  Seriously, you can play a video game that is a second life.  I've totally never played it, ok.  But if I did, I know what my second life would consist of.  I would load the game, and find the nearest computer.  Then, inside of Second Life, I would load the game Second Life, and play on that computer.  In that game, I would find another computer, and then load Second Life.  It's basically a "nerdception."  Not sure what to do after that, but it sounds like pure brilliance.

The next thing I'd like to share with you is a break up letter that I recently wrote.  You didn't know this, but I partook (<--- that's a word) in a 1/2 marathon yesterday, and decided that this needed to be written.




Dear Half Marathon,

I don't really know how to say this, but I think it's in my best interest if I never see you again.  To be honest, I knew things between you and I weren't going to work out within the first 30 seconds.  It was definitely downhill from there... and then uphill, and then downhill, and then uphill.  You suck.  Your curves are absolutely disgusting.  There was nothing fun about you.

I don't know what you did for the 2.5 hours we were together, but my nipples are extremely sore.  That was uncalled for.  Not to mention I can't feel from my ass to my feet.  I appreciate that.  Good luck ever finding anyone that likes you.  I was so depressed I ate like a pig after we met.  That's how bad you were.

Anyways, tell your sister, Full Marathon, that I will never be seeing her.  Heard that she's twice your size usually makes people piss blood afterwards.

Never again,

Nom



2 comments:

  1. Are you are NERD?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, some of the images for the "prove you're not a robot" test to post a comment are nearly impossible.

    Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter,

    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete