Monday, January 7, 2013

This one is for you, Anthony Weiner



You've probably sat at home wondering which of your friends are perverts.  Well, I have a fool-proof solution to your problem.  All you have to do is download the app "Snapchat" and see which of your friends currently have an account.  That's all there is to it.

You're probably wondering what Snapchat is, so let me fill you in.  It's this cool picture taking app where you can send your friends and relatives a picture of your dick without any repercussions.  Well, I take that back.  Thanksgiving and Christmas may become even more awkward.   

The app itself was clearly created for sexting, which is the act of sending nude photos to someone else that you may or may not know.  Imagine where Brett Favre and Scarlett Johansson would be today if they had only downloaded this app.  Fortunately for us they didn't, because then we would have never been able to see these sexy photos.

The cool part is that you take the picture through the app so that it doesn't save the photos to your phone.  Then you determine how long you want the other person to view it.  The lowest time limit is 1 second, and the longest you can share it is 10 seconds.  But if you're good, the image you send will stain your sister's mind for a lifetime.  After you determine the duration, you can insert text on top of the photo.  Things like, "Look! It's 14" flaccid" and, "Guess which part of my body this is" always add extra spice to the photo.

Thus far, I've only shared pictures of my feces floating around in a toilet bowl.  My creativity can only go up from here. :-D

-Nom

1 comment:

  1. I can vouch for him... I received picture of floating poop

    ReplyDelete