Thursday, March 22, 2012

March Sadness (continued)

It has been brought to my attention that my blog titled "March Sadness" was very busch league, and does not display my full blogging potential.  So, in order to hate on the haters, I've decided to post more evidence on why my blog was worthy of being brought to the attention of the readers.  Let me start with a picture:



They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, but I say this one is worth about a thousand pounds.  Maybe I should give props to the Lehigh basketball players.  It seems as if they were able to get every cheerleader pregnant a few months before March Madness.  Instead of working out at the gym I think I'll join the Lehigh cheer leading team - I'll be benching 350 in no time. The insults can go on, but I think I have proven my point.

If you were wondering where I got this image, all I did was Google "Lehigh Cheerleaders" and the first hit was titled "Lehigh Has The Worst Cheerleaders Of All Time."  If you don't believe me, check it out. http://www.terezowens.com/lehigh-has-the-worst-cheerleaders-of-all-time/

Haters gonna hate, Lehigh cheerleaders gonna eat.

-Nom

No comments:

Post a Comment