Monday, March 19, 2012

Man Makers

Well, I just started week 3 of my "man makers" workout.  It is basically a 15 count exercise that involves 15 lb weights and a pull-up bar.  This workout routine is finally turning me into a man, because we all know puberty sure as hell didn't. 

Anyways, I started taking whey protein after my workouts.  That stuff is like a real life cheat code for getting jacked.  I feel like my life previous to whey protein has been a waste. (as if I ever worked out) 

There is only 1 downside that I've noticed to taking the protein.  It gives you the most rank, foul flatulence that you could ever imagine.  Now, most of you are probably thinking this is a bad thing.  But I, like most things, look at this in a positive light.  For instance, I ran much faster during physical training today.  Not because I wanted to get a better workout, or because I was trying to get in shape. No.  I ran fast so I could crop dust as many poor souls as I could.  Those naïve joggers had no idea what they were about to swallow.  I can only imagine how overwhelming it must have been to be out of breath from running, and then taking in as much air as you can only to find that it has been tainted by this guy.  Nom - 1, Slow People - 0.  I have just single-handedly increased the running time of the entire flight, because we all know that they will be running in front of me next week. :-)

- Nom

1 comment:

  1. I made an account just to comment and tell you that this made me laugh out loud. Or "lol" for all of you interwebz people

    ReplyDelete