Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Blogs Are Back In Town

Hello all of my loyal readers.  I apologize for my lack of blog posts in the last 23 years, specifically the last couple of months.  Due to popular demand (a.k.a 1 person asking what happened to my blog) I have decided to reincarnate nomtichols.blogspot.com.

Let me start by elaborating on one of my tweets from the other day...

@nomnomtichols: "There should be 6, 28 hour days in a week.  That way I don't feel as guilty when I sleep 13 hours a night.  Plus, there would be no Mondays."

Let's talk about this a bit.  I think this is the most brilliant idea I've ever had, next to running my golf clubs through the washing machine.  Imagine, the work week would be Tuesday - Friday, and when you get home from your 9-5 you still have time to paint your Star Wars figurines.  Now, you're probably asking yourself what the pros and cons are of this extraordinary idea.  Don't worry, I've broken them down for you.

Pros:
- Bars would be open later
- You have more time to drink when you are at a bar
- You would live longer because there are less days in a year (don't think about it, I already did the math)
- You could go to church on Sunday, take a long nap, and still not miss football
- Most importantly, we could eat 6 full meals a day instead of the normal 5

Cons:
- Probably none
- Everyone would be happier (this is actually a pro, just needed to expand the con list a little bit)

Now, if only we could get that stingy sun to cooperate...

-Nom

No comments:

Post a Comment