Thursday, July 19, 2012

Figured out how to get a free tv....

This idea came to me a while back, and I've decided that I will go ahead and share it with you since I am a nice person.

Warning: I've never tried this, and I don't recommend it because it is probably frowned upon (kind of like tax fraud).

Now here is the flawless theory that I've devised.  It takes a little bit of work, but you can get a lot of free stuff from it!

Let's say that you want to buy a $1000 television, and you are not quite sure if you have the money.  No problem, you don't "really" need it.  The first thing you need to do is not tell anyone that you are doing this.  Step number two is to open up 2 different credit cards from 2 different banks, preferably one in Illinois and one in Israel.  The next step is my favorite... go purchase your new child.

Here is the sketchy/probably illegal/tricky part.  When it comes time to pay your $1000 credit card bill, go to an ATM and use your Israeli credit card to take out a $1000 cash advance.  Put it in your bank, and mail in the check to the Illinois credit card company.  Next month, repeat the same steps except you need to switch back and forth between banks.... forever.  It seems like a lot of work, but totally worth it.

Now, if you think someone is on to you there is only one way that you can get out of this debacle.  Open a third credit card at a different bank in another random country.  I would choose one that doesn't even have banks.  Or if you are really low, steal your sister's credit card and use that to pay it off permanently.

F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S

 -Nom



No comments:

Post a Comment