Saturday, July 7, 2012

A True Test

Hello everyone.

I have thought of something that really grinds my gears, and I have a perfect scenario to test this bad boy.  My theory: people aren't reading my blog.  Now, here's how I'm going to test it.

I have legally changed my birthday to July 11th by switching it on Facebook.  Please note: this is not my actual birthday.  Now, whoever writes "Happy Birthday" on my wall on July 11th either doesn't read my blog, or is not a real friend because they don't know when my actual birthday is.  I will remove them from my friend's list.  This is one of those rare win lose situations.

So, if you read this on a regular basis, do not write Happy Birthday on my wall until it is my real birthday.  Or, if you want to de-friend me on Facebook but don't have the balls, write happy birthday on my wall and see what happens.

-Nom

3 comments: