Monday, July 23, 2012

Test Number 2

Hello loyal blog readers...

You know what never gets old?  Experimenting with social media.  And leaving an upper decker in the airport bathroom. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Upper+Decker

Bet you had fun looking that one up. 

Anyways, it's time to run another social media test to find out who is reading my blog.  The last experiment was very successful and I'm not quite sure if I can live up to the standards that I have set for myself.  Other than faking my own death, the only other thing I could think of requires lots of skillful and timely status updates.  Let's call this: "Operation Bad Day." 

Part 1:  I am going to start the day by posting Nickelback lyrics as my status.  They're depressing, and no one has ever done that.

Part 2:  I found this picture of a Chihuahua that closely resembles my family's dog.  I'm going to write a short eulogy and post it with this picture.


No, I do not feel guilty for posting a picture of a random dog.  The only picture I could find of ours looks like this:




Part 3:  Since every depressing status contains some Nickelback quotes, I will start with a few of those again.  I will then proceed to talk about how my computer has broken, and I have decided that for reliability purposes I will now be purchasing a Mac.  I know, it's a very degenerate thing to say, but I'm hoping that it catches some of those haters off guard.  If anyone comments about how great their Mac is, they will definitely be deleted, because my friends don't use Apple.  What a brilliant name for a company.  If only their products worked as well as their naming conventions.  Yes, I'm talking about you tiger, lion, and East African jungle leopard.

Now, the same rules apply as before.  If anyone comments, likes, re-tweets, or unfriends me, then I know they do not regularly read my blog.  If it is strike 2 for them (I keep a list of people that have failed me) then I will be forced to deny them access to my already lame Facebook page.  Don't worry, I will still text you when there are blog updates.

-Nom

1 comment:

  1. I object on the grounds that I have a Mac Book Pro. Wait...

    ReplyDelete